We're Off to see the Wizard....




Every since I was a little girl, the "Wizard of Oz" was one my most favorite memorable movies. I remembering my mother informing me that the yearly movie was going to be coming on TV soon and for the next couple of days that is all I could think about...Sitting there with my bowl of popcorn and watching in Awe as they make their journey to the Emerald City once again....


Well now that I am an adult with a daughter of my own, I was lucky enough to take her to the actual Musical this year. Words cannot explain how wonderful it was...The lights, sound, characters, etc brought me back to the place I once was as a child....The Awe still being there & all :)


Here are some pics of my baby girl enjoying her first ever musical!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails